- All Implemented Interfaces:
- BranchSelector, SideSelector
public class AlternatingSelectorOrderer
- extends AbstractSelectorOrderer<Integer>
public AlternatingSelectorOrderer(BranchSelector startSelector,
public TraversalBranch next(TraversalContext metadata)
- Description copied from interface:
- Decides the next position ("where to go from here") from the current
position, based on the
Path.endNode() of the position and the
Path.lastRelationship() to how it got there as well as
can be based on the current expansion source and the given rules.
- the next position based on the current position and the
rules of the traversal.
Copyright © 2002-2013 The Neo4j Graph Database Project. All Rights Reserved.